SALA Roof Workers Rope Grab System 20m LifeLine
The rope grab utilised in the system is designed to be a static rope grab that is connected to your harness via a lanyard.
The rope grab utilised in the system is designed to be a static rope grab that is connected to your harness via a lanyard. By squeezing the rope adjuster forward, the worker can slide the device along the lifeline until he or she has reached their work position (working slack should never be greater than 2 metres as per the Australian standard). Release the rope adjuster and it locks onto the lifeline providing fall protection to the worker attached.
- 20m rope grab fall protection system (for horizontal/angle work)
- Integral manual rope grab
- Hard-wearing and lightweight 11mm kernmantle rope lifeline
- Built-in self locking double action anchorage snap hook
- Durable, high strength finishing on lifeline ends
- Available in a variety of system lengths from 15m to 40m
- Equipped with i-Safe™