This Workplace Health and Safety Policy & Procedure recognises that the health, safety and well-being of all staff, students and visitors is the organisational responsibility of Eagle Training Services NT.
This policy applies to all Eagle Training Services NT staff and students.
Eagle Training Services NT Staff and Student Responsibilities
Office staff, trainers/assessors and students:
- Have a responsibility to comply with all workplace health and safety procedures
- Must take reasonable care of themselves and others on the premises
- Must not interfere with or misuse items or facilities provided in the interest of health and safety
- Must report any incidents, actual or potential hazards and “near misses” to the Quality Manager.
Eagle Training Services NT Managing Director Responsibilities:
The Managing Director has ultimate responsibility for the implementation and maintenance of this policy.
Eagle Training Services NT is committed to the provision of a safe and healthy training / working environment for its students and staff. As part of that commitment, staff and students will be provided with information and training to enable them to work and learn in a safe environment.
1. Eagle Training Services NT will provide and maintain safe equipment and materials.
2. Staff and students will be trained in the safe use, handling and storage of equipment and materials.
3. Eagle Training Services NT will provide adequate information regarding hazards and risks within the premises.
4. The Quality Manager will consult regularly with staff regarding the development, implementation and review of health and safety issues.
5. Eagle Training Services NT will ensure the training premises are of adequate size and have adequate heating, ventilation, cooling and lighting.
6. The Eagle Training Services NT Managing Director will be the person responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the policy.